Monday, August 23, 2010

Getting Organized for Blogging

black cat on home office desk

Organizer Geralin Thomas of Metropolitan Organizing - one of the professional organizers on the TV show Hoarders - asked me how I get organized to research and write my blog posts. If you'd like to read my answer, check out my guest post on her blog.

And while you're there: If you're interested in hoarding, you might want to check out some of Geralin's excellent posts on the subject, including:
- Organizing a Hoarder’s Home for Television
- Helpful Resources for Hoarders

2 comments:

Pauline Wiles said...

It was fun to read about your process. I keep a running list, too, and am in total agreement about the wonders of Etsy.
I found "The Geography of Bliss" very revealing.. and, as an expat Brit, would be happy to answer any questions you have about those funny English types!

Jeri Dansky said...

Thanks, Struggler. I'm really enjoying Watching the English! I've been to England before, and had a wonderful time - but will be more "aware" the next time around.